Saturday, December 11, 2010

So today I decided I needed some maintenance from Detroit Stress City. My wonderful seester-in-law, Angela Tinsley, gave me a one hour rejuvenation from Oasis Nail Spa at 3317 West Magnolia Blvd, Burbank, Ca 91505. It consist of a manicure, pedicure, facial and half hour hot Rick massage on your face or hands, or feet. I felt like a makeover scene out of a movie-maybe The Wizard of Oz. Or maybe a turkey getting basted before it goes in the oven. It was fast and I get fidgety after too long(not good at the pampered thing-just not my style) so this was great for me. Being in a nail salon and dressed in a terry cloth wrap and laying back, you'd think people wouldn't be loud but there was still a ton of "OH.MY.GEEED! You guys!! Look at this coleeeeeeeerrrrrrr!!!!!! Yay!!!!" I didn't anticipate relaxing anyway-it all felt great. Check it out! And it's probably not busy during the week. $100 one hour rejuvenation.

No comments:

Post a Comment